Food served from 12:00
Our beer garden will be reopening on 12th April. Opening hours and food service times may vary.
Why Our Pub is Great
The Skymaster in Warrington is a fresh, modern pub with traditional overtones, offering a warm welcome for all the family. Bring along Nan and Grandad, the teens and the toddlers, to dine and relax with us. We have a spacious pub garden and adventure playground, and a spacious cosy lounge area. If you fancy a tipple, our bar is stocked with the best cask ales from Marston’s five breweries, alongside fine wines from around the globe. And there’s a plentiful selection of lagers, ciders, spirits, and soft drinks.
Our food menu centres around our delicious carvery, with meat or veggie options served with fresh seasonal veg and lashings of gravy. And it doesn’t stop there. Our food menu boasts delicious choices for fans of burgers, chicken, pies and pasta. And don’t forget the children’s menu for the kids. We’re also huge fans of indulgent puddings and tasty treats, with a great choice of desserts to match our selection of Nescafé Milano coffees. If you don’t have time for pud, you can even order coffee and cake ‘to go’.
We’re proud to be one of the most family-friendly pubs in Warrington. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About our food
Our food is full of flavour, created and served by chefs who love what they do. We believe that great tastes should be at the heart of every meal, and we strive to bring you a menu that reflects the preferences of the whole family. From traditional roasts, to more modern options, healthy eaters to vegetarians, there’s plenty on our menu to satisfy everyone.
All of our ingredients are ethically sourced: like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken and our responsibly-caught cod.View our Menus